31 Jul Marvellous 61st Merdeka Promotion!
EVERYTHING M! MERDEKA! MALAYSIA! M BOUTIQUE!
BOOKING PERIOD : 1st August-31st August 2018
VALID STAY PERIOD : 1st August-31st August 2018
Channel : Official Website & Mobile Website
HOW IT WORKS
- This Promotion Begins 1st August 2018
- All rooms begin with a BASE 15% OFF for Room Only (No Breakfast)
- Based on your Booking Name, you will get an additional, 5% OFF for every letter ‘M’ in your name.
- Therefore for each letter ‘M’ in your name the discount shall be calculated as BASE 15% OFF + 5% OFF.
- This promotion will be limited up to a maximum of 40% OFF and/or BASE 15% + 25% OFF MAX
- Please ensure your Booking Name is the SAME as your NRIC or PASSPORT during check in. We will only recognize registered names that is in your NRIC or PASSPORT.
- Due to system limitations, all reservation confirmations will reflect 15% OFF the room booking. Upon check in, all bookings will be given the appropriate additional 5% discount based on your Booking Name which will be counter verified with your NRIC or PASSPORT.
HOW TO BOOK
- Click HERE to bring you to the booking page.
- Look for the M+++ PROMOTION at desired Room Category.
- Make your booking!
- REMINDER : Due to system limitations, all reservation confirmations will reflect 15% OFF the room booking. Upon check in, all bookings will be given the appropriate additional 5% discount based on your Booking Name which will be counter verified with your NRIC or PASSPORT.
MIOR MOHAMMAD JAZLI BIN MIOR HOSAIRI
5 x M -> entitled 15% + 25% = Total 40% OFF
MUHAMMAD IQBAL TIMIZIE BIN SJAHAR
4 x M -> entitled 15% + 20% = Total 35% OFF
MOHAMMED MURIM BIN MOHD MASLIM
8 x M -> entitled 15% + 40% = 55% but maximum only 40% OFF
LIM WAI KEONG
1 x M -> entitled 15% + 5% = Total 20% OFF
PHOO NGAN YENG
TAN WAI LING
0 x M = entitled 15% + 0% = Total 15% OFF
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookable Only through our Official Website and/or Official Online Booking Engine.
- Cancellation and/or Modification allowed 72 Hours prior to actual stay date.
- Price-Matching to any of our 3rd party partners such as, but not limited to; Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Traveloka and/or any of its affiliates is NOT APPLICABLE.
- By proceeding with the reservation, you further agree and acknowledge that if the reservation is accepted by the Hotel, your stay shall be subject to the Hotel’s standard terms and conditions of stay as stipulated in our FAQ of the participating M Boutique Family of Hotels & Residences. For this current promotion, you can visit their respective FAQ pages at M Boutique Ipoh.
- The Hotel may, at its absolute discretion, cancel the reservation if the Hotel is of the opinion that the reservation information provided is falsified or incomplete.
- You shall indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless in respect of any liability, loss, damage, cost and expense of any nature arising out of, and/or in connection with the acceptance of the reservation by the Hotel.
- The Hotel shall not be liable for any losses, damages, costs or expenses incurred by you as a result of any cancellation of the reservation by the Hotel.
- In the event when a reservation is completed but based on a rate that has been incorrectly posted, the Hotel reserves the right to correct the rate or cancel the reservation as its discretion, and will contact you directly in order to do so.
- The Management reserves the right to change/amend the above Terms & Conditions without prior notice.